Wednesday, January 21, 2015

App trailers Secrets to Make Money

App trailers is an IOS and Android app that allows users to make easy money. Why do they do it? App trailers makes money through advertisements and affiliate marketing on the videos they display. Why should I do it? It's easy, free money. Make a dollar within the next two hours:
1. Download App trailers
2. Enter referral code, simmo 50 POINTS
3. Do daily scratch 0-23 POINTS
4. Watch all 10 point videos (apptrailers) 100+ POINTS new 10 point videos every day.
5.  watch 5 point videos (you only need to watch the ~ 15 sec. ad to be rewarded) INFINITE POINTS
I play these videos every day for about 20 minutes with no effort and I still earn about $0.50 every couple days. (500 POINTS is $.50) And almost every Saturday I leave it playing and just keep playing new videos when I notice it's done, and it earns me a few dollars every couple hours.
Just give it a try and make a few bucks in your free time. *I am in no way endorsed by app trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment